Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Yuksek



Born in '77, Pierre-Alexandre Busson had spent his early years transfixed on the piano, when he soon realized that being a music teacher was about the extent that he could go at that pace. At the impressionable age of 17, he soon let go of his childhood and embarked on an adventure into the music world. And look where it has taken him. His poppy-house beats, a little bit of disco here, and a little punk there, the catchy melodies and outward electronica that he has made are dance floor devastation's.

“I compose really instinctively. I never think about what I’m going to do before going into the studio. I work fast and just let my mood guide me.”

This just shows how spontaneous of an artist he is. There is no emptiness in his tracks. Each song shows a rollercoaster of different FX's, and experimental mixing. And so it began, he became 'post Soulwax/Justice disco-rock club culture,' and it will not be stop anytime soon. His cultivation, mixing sensibility, and sexy image have only just begun.

Oh Land - Sun of a Gun (Yuksek Remix)

Yuksek - So Far Away From The Sea (The Twelves Remix)

No comments:

ɬ