Sunday, May 16, 2010

Chuckie Chuckie Chuckie...

First off I have to say for the masses out there CHUCKIE came and killed it. Great Dutch house all night long and Celebs was going crazy for it from start to finish. On the other hand what the hell was all that god dam Talk Over.. "Yeah Yeah You ready for the DRop" Just Shut the fuck up and hit them hard! Stop giving it all away. I had a blast despite yelling over a microphone every 30 to 45 seconds and I haven't seen that place quite the same in months. So I give it a reluctant LOLing Thumbs up... When you are that popular I don't think the hype and the self promo is really needed, just "let bass kick."
Here is what we have for you though, Our new pal James Muscles has been snapping off roll after roll (well memory sticks, lets face it digi is here to stay) but anyways here are some choice photos from StereoType Fridays with Chuckie.


Thank you James Muscles and his Flicker page. There is definitely more to come.

No comments:

ɬ