Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Boys Are Back In Town



Man I've missed these guys. I was away for their winter show and I'm glad to say I will be for this Sunday. Thanks for the great Victoria day long weekend present!

For all of you out there living under a rock and don't know who the Classixx are by now. Hailing from Greater L.A. they have only brought you last years biggest summer hit "I'll get you." Micheal David and Tyler Blake are barely into their twenties and have been changing the dance floor. Moving away from hard hitting trance and electro these two have been producing some funky and soulful remixes of groups like Holy Ghost, Phoenix, Shiny Toy Guns, Ting Tings and Yatch.
You are not going to want to miss YoungBlood this weekend. Thanks again BluePrint. See you all at the show.

Classixx-IllGetYouDouster by RainCity

Psychic City (Classixx Remix) by RainCity

Holy Ghost- I Will Come Back (Classixx Remix) by Rustin Ranton

Phoenix - Lisztomania (Classixx Version) by Vargas

for ticket information contact Raincity Via the FaceBook Page

No comments:

ɬ